About Biiwii.com & NFTRH.com
See Terms of Service for Biiwii.com and NFTRH.com
All analysis and opinions expressed on Biiwii.com are those of the authors and in no way represent the opinions of Biiwii.com (unless these opinions are in a post “By Biiwii”). Please use individual author links at the top of each article to visit the author’s site and review terms & conditions.
Hi, I’m Gary of nftrh.com and biiwii.com. In another life I owned and operated a progressive medical component manufacturing company. In this life I manage markets for premium subscribers and provide public posts at nftrh.com. The work I’d done in the real economy prepared me for the financial markets in ways that traditional financial types only see in the abstract. It’s called boots on the ground vs. tailored suits in the high rise.
These days Biiwii.com is dedicated to bringing you the finest market commentary and analysis featuring a select group of authors. In other words, they are selected personally, without filler. Amid a preponderance of robo sites sucking in any and all opinions and regurgitating them out to the public, here at Biiwii – aside from the rare sponsored post by one or two trusted sources – we post what we want to post and nothing more. And we do it with no distracting advertisements unlike probably 98% of the rest of the web.
© 2018, Registration Number: TX 6-346-816
- Title: Biiwii.com (incl. Notes From the Rabbit Hole, NFTRH.com)
- Effective Date: May 17, 2006
- Type of Authorship: Text, Illustrations, Photographs, Compilation of Terms or Data
To notify of infringement, please use the contact form above… and thank you!
Biiwii courtesy of Icon Archive.
NFTRH.com and Biiwii.com do not serve ads from third parties or collect personal data/information from website users other than voluntary signup for email delivery of our posts. These may be easily canceled at any time when you unsubscribe to posts, and no record of your information will be retained by us or shared with any third party. Personal information required for email delivery of posts is a name (or identifier of your choice) and a valid email address.
We do not share with any third party any information you may provide through personal contact with us. If you do share personal information but later decide you would like it deleted, please advise (using the Contact link above) and this will be done immediately. Otherwise, personal email communications are routinely deleted on a monthly basis.
To withdraw permission for the use of name and email for the purpose of delivering NFTRH services please cancel your subscription through your PayPal account; or if paid by check or wire transfer please advise of intention to cancel the subscription by using the Contact link above. In either case your information will be deleted immediately upon subscription cancellation.
If you are a citizen of the European Union and believe there is an issue with the way your information is handled, please contact the EU GDPR.
Effective Date: May 26, 2018
Notices posted and sent to all email subscribers of nftrh.com & biiwii.com:
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
We use your data to provide and improve the Service. By using the Service, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
- Service: Service is https://nftrh.com/ and https://biiwii.com/ which are operated by Notes From the Rabbit Hole.
- Personal Data: Personal Data means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
- Usage Data: Usage Data is data collected automatically and either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, to show page visits).
- Cookies: Cookies are small pieces of data stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
- Data Processors (or Service Providers): Data Processor (or Service Provider) means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller.We may use the services of various Service Providers in order to process your data more effectively.
- Data Subject (or User): Data Subject is any living individual who is using our Service and is the subject of Personal Data.
Information Collection and Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information required:
- Email address
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, premium updates or other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send or by contacting us.
We may also collect information about how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as the pages of our Service that you visit, the date of your visit and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. Used to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. Used to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. Used for security purposes.
Use of Data
Notes From the Rabbit Hole uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service
- To monitor the usage of our Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- To detect, prevent and address potential fraudulent use of our Service
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other services and which we may offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information
Your Data Subject Rights
If you provide us with Personally Identifiable Information, you have the right to access, edit, delete, or export (i.e. data portability), or object to or restrict certain categories of Personally Identifiable Information that you have supplied to us by contacting us in accordance with the information provided in the Contact Information section below. We will promptly review all such requests and fulfill your request.
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data
Notes From the Rabbit Hole may process your Personal Data because:
- We need to contact you
- You have given us permission to do so
- The processing is in our legitimate interests and it’s not overridden by your rights
- For payment processing purposes (if paid by personal check or wire transfer)
- To comply with the law
Retention of Data
Notes From the Rabbit Hole will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes as part of Jetpack for WordPress general stats log (see Analytics below).
Transfer of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those of your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside United States and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to the United States and process it there.
Disclosure of Data
Disclosure for Law Enforcement
Under certain circumstances, Notes From the Rabbit Hole may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Notes From the Rabbit Hole may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Notes From the Rabbit Hole
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security of Data
The security of your data is very important to us, but no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We use a third-party Service Provider to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
- Jetpack Stats
Jetpack for WordPress is a web analytics service that tracks and reports website traffic. Jetpack Stats uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. No IP address or other personally identifiable information is collected.
We may provide paid products and/or services within the Service. In that case, we use third-party services for payment processing (e.g. payment processors).
The payment processor we work with is:
Links to Other Sites
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children have ([or] Child has) provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
Location of Our Servers
If you are using the Services from outside the United States, please be aware that the Services and the servers that host it are owned by WordPress.com (https://wordpress.com/). Please contact WordPress.com for information about their server locations.
- By visiting our contact page on our website (https://nftrh.com/contact/).
- By Phone: (978) 930-0877